- A fund with a Global macro approach, which provides exposure to equities, bonds and currencies at an international level, with a strategy that is decoupled from market trends.
- The fund seeks investment opportunities based on the study of the international macroeconomic environment, with the possibility of taking both long and short positions on all the main liquid asset classes (Equity, Bonds and FX).
- The objective of the fund is to offer a better risk/return profile compared to the various investment strategies traditionally applied in asset allocation, permanently outperforming the EONIA index by at least 3%.
- Global macro discretionary, with top-down approach based on strategic macro views
- Strong coherence between view and asset allocation
- The strategy pursues the search for long-term trends and potential reversal points avoiding trading and market timing
- Long-short positions on the main international asset classes (including the most liquid Emerging Markets).
To maintain exposure to liquid, global asset classes in all market conditions, aiming to achieve decorrelated returns and real protection during market downturns.
Did you know?
- The fund’s management style produces a constant decorrelation from market trends, and this makes it possible to obtain real portfolio diversification and to contain overall risks. This has been demonstrated by the track record of over 14 years with constant growth in the fund’s return from its inception in 2007 until today, despite the serious financial crises suffered by the markets.
Sustainability Related Disclosures