- An equity fund which aims to capture the opportunities offered by the Asian equity market, in both developed and emerging countries, through active management and stock picking with a value and GARB (Growth at reasonable prices) approach.
- Geographical and sectorial top-down approach
- Stock picking characterized by a value approach
- High portfolio diversification
- Active management of equity and currency exposure with tactical use of hedges
- On average the portfolio consists of 90-100 securities
- The individual position has a weight of about 1% of the portfolio
To complement the portfolio with the opportunities offered by the most dynamic region globally and, in particular, by the most attractive sectors at different stages of the economic cycle, while containing risk through high portfolio diversification.
Did you know?
- The Japanese market plays a central role in the fund’s portfolio. Its valuations are highly attractive in the value segment and the integration of the economy into regional development is very advanced. The market also tends to outperform in bullish interest rate phases.
Sustainability Related Disclosures