- Ultra-short term High- Yield bond fund, which is characterized by an average residual life of less than one year, with simultaneous hedging of the exchange rate risk.
- The objective of the fund is to protect the capital by generating positive net returns.
- Average residual maturity of bonds maintained below 12 months Selection of individual bonds with a maturity of between 6 and 24 months
- Exchange rate risk always and completely hedged through monthly forward contracts
- High diversification and granularity of portfolio positions
To allocate liquidity without exposing oneself to the risks of bond investments and to achieve a positive return on capital even in conditions of low interest rates.
Did you know?
- The Lemanik Active Short-Term Credit sub-fund takes advantage of idiosyncratic credit market risk to generate returns, and works on neutralizing systemic risk through a low-risk, low-volatility and low-correlation portfolio with securities that have little influence on each other, so as to preserve the invested capital to the maximum.
Sustainability Related Disclosures